Accreditation of manufacturers
The study of the documentation of an organization that allows to keep the condition of manufacturer for two years, with the goal of being able to request an individual approval of a complete vehicle, authorizations for particular applications by the Spanish Approval Authority or to be granted a WMI code by ANFAC – AENOR.
Once the request and documentation are received and assigned to a technician, a study is carried out, issuing a certificate or a negative evaluation if the condition of manufacturer is not proven.
Among the valid information that is accepted for the study is, for example:
- Initial assessment or CoP certificates issued by UCA or by another Approval.
- Authority, registration in the Spanish Manufacturers Registry.
- WMI code issued by another state.
- Certificates of management systems ISO 9001, IATF 16949, or similar.
- Approvals in other member states.
- Quality procedures and manufacturing.
In order to obtain the accreditation to keep the condition of manufacturer, an official request, signed by a person in charge and accompanied by all the necessary documentation (indicated in the application itself) must be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
150€ + VAT